Procedure for Online Registration - Part IOnly the Candidates who are residing in Kerala State can apply to this State Council for Registration. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form. Incomplete applications will not be considered for registration.
Once the application is submitted there is no option for editing, so please enter the application form correctly.
- Guidelines for filling Online Application
Applicants are advised to keep the following things ready with you before applying online
- Scanned or digital image of his/her photograph. Specifications:- Maximum size: 30 Kb, Image Dimension : 150W px X 200H px, Image Extension: jpg, jpeg, png
- Scanned or digital image of your signature with the following specifications:- Maximum Size : 30Kb, Image Dimension : 150Wpx X 100H px, Image Extension : jpg, jpeg, png
- Any one of the Identification card Number - Aadhaar, Driving License, Passport, Voters ID must be entered.
- While filling the application form, please note that the name of the candidate, Father's Name and Date of Birth should be as per SSLC or equivalent certificate.
Send us the printout: Once you successfully submit the online application form you will be provide with a system generated application number.Candidates are advised to take a printout of their system generated online application and send it along with the below mentioned list of documents:-
List of documents
- True copies of:
- S.S.L.C Certificate
- Pre-Degree / Plus-2 Certificate
- Practical Training certificate for Diploma Holders
- Original Documents to be send :
- Diploma / B.Pharm /Pharm.D Certificate
- Course completion Certificate showing the period of study
- Final Year Mark List
- Affidavit for B.Pharm or Pharm.D holders stating that he / she has not undergone D.Pharm (Click here)
- Declaration for B.Pharm or Pharm.D holders registering with Provisional Degree Certificate (Click here)
- Appendix I (Click here)
Note: Original Certificates will be returned to candidates during their White Coat Ceremony
Transfer of Registration: Apart from the above documents, Registration Certificate and other relevant documents like ID card, service book and other documents / certificate issued by the concerned State Council
- In case of Transfer from Tamilnadu Pharmacy Council, a DD for Rs.100/- taken in favour of Registrar, Tamilnadu Pharmacy Council should be submitted along with the application form.
- In case of Transfer from Maharashtra Pharmacy Council, a DD for Rs.500/- taken in favour of Registrar, Maharashtra Pharmacy Council should be submitted along with the application form.
- Postage stamp worth Rs. 45/- should send along with the application.
- Submitting the Application
Candidate can either send the printout of the application along with the documents to Registrar, Kerala State Pharmacy Council,M N V G Adiyodi Memorial Pharmacy Bhavan, Red Cross Road, Thiruvananthapuram - 695 035, or can directly hand over it to the KSPC Office at Thiruvananthapuram.
- White Coat Ceremony
Once the application has been approved, the applicant will be called for the White Coat Ceremony conducted by Kerala State Pharmacy Council. The candidate has to attend the function which will be held at the office of Kerala State Pharmacy Council, (Pharmacy Bhavan), Trivandrum. The function starts at 9 A.M. and the candidate should bring white Overcoat. In the ceremony he will be awarded with Pharmacist Registration Certificate. The original documents submitted for verification also will be returned on this day.
- Login facility
Every 'Registered Pharmacist' will have a User profile. Your Register Number in the Certificate will be your username and your Date of Birth (ddmmyyyy) is the password. Using this facility Registered Pharmacist can update their basic details & also apply for adding additional qualifications, renewal of registration, Good Standing Certificate and all other services rendered by KSPC.
Procedure for Online Registration - Part II
- Web Profile / Renewal Certificate
- Additional Qualification
- Self attested copy of Registration Certificate (PRC) issued by the State Pharmacy Council
- Original Certificate of the newly acquired qualification for registration
- Course Certificate in original
- Final year original mark list of the newly acquired qualification
- REGISTRATION RENEWAL
- REGISTRATION RENEWAL-LONG TERM [RESTORATION]
- DUPLICATE CERTIFICATE
- CHANGE OF CERTIFICATE
- IDENTITY CARD
- GOOD STANDING CERTIFICATE
Fill up the prescribed application and remit a fee of Rs. 50/- , then you can download the certificate after the payment approval from the council.
A Registered Pharmacist on acquiring higher qualification related with Pharmacy and approved by Pharmacy council of India will be eligible to enter his/her additional qualification in the register of State Pharmacy Council and can obtain a certificate of additional qualification.
Additional Qualification cannot be applied with Provisional Certificate.
Documents to be produced along with a Fees of Rs.250/-
As per Pharmacy Act Section 34, all Pharmacist should renew their registration before 31st December every year. The State Council should publish the List of Pharmacist soon after the 1st day of April every year. The Pharmacist can renew their registration by submitting the application and paying Rs. 100/- as renewal fee. Those who have opted NRDS (Non-refundable Deposit Scheme) scheme should submit a request for renewal before 31st December in every year. They are exempted from paying renewal fee. KSPC grants a grace period from 1st January to 31st March for renewal of registration to those who could not make it before 31st December.
KSPC grants restoration of renewal of registration in genuine cases to those who could not renew their registration for more than 05 years. The approval of the council executive committee is mandatory for restoration of registration. Pharmacist”s shall apply to the Registrar by stating the reason for the lapse along with the documentary proof ,if any. For more details contact council office.
If the PRC is irrecoverably spoiled or lost a duplicate PRC can be obtained by remitting prescribed fees. Such applicants should submit along with the application an affidavit from the 1st class Judicial Magistrate certifying that the PRC is irrecoverably lost or damaged and that the same will be surrendered in case it is recovered later. The duplicate PRC will be issued only affixing “DUPLICATE”. The approval of the council executive committee is mandatory for issuing Duplicate Certificate. For more details contact council office.
The old Registration Certificate issued by the KSPC has been replaced with the new model high security certificate with hologram, as per the provisions in the Kerala Pharmacy Council Rules. Registered Pharmacists possessing the old format of Pharmacy Registration Certificate can change their certificate to new format. The Council will issue high security certificate and identity card on the receipt of an application along with the old Pharmacy Registration Certificate and ID Card in original with 1 passport size photo along with Fee of Rs. 300/-
The Pharmacists who practice in the state of Kerala should wear ID card issued by the KSPC. By paying Rs.100/- Pharmacist can apply for ID card in a prescribed form. The validity of ID card will be 5 years.
The applicant should submit an application along with a copy of Pharmacy Registration Certificate and Diploma / Degree in Pharmacy (If additional Qualification acquired - copy of additional qualification Certificate should also be submitted).