Online Payment Policies
This online payment system is provided by KERALA STATE PHARMACY COUNCIL. KERALA STATE PHARMACY COUNCIL may update these terms from time to time and any changes will be effective immediately on being set out here. Please ensure you are aware of the current terms. The country of domicile for KERALA STATE PHARMACY COUNCIL is India.
Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility.
All payments are subject to the following conditions:-
The descriptions of fees are specific to you (i.e. Fee name, Date etc.) when you log in with your unique password. All the fees quoted are in Indian Rupees. KERALA STATE PHARMACY COUNCIL reserves the right to change the fees at any time.
- Your payment will normally reach KERALA STATE PHARMACY COUNCIL account to which you are making a payment within two working days.
- We cannot accept the liability for a payment not reaching to KERALA STATE PHARMACY COUNCIL account due to your quoting on an incorrect account number or incorrect personal details. Neither can we accept the liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment KERALA STATE PHARMACY COUNCIL is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. You should check with your Bank/Credit/Debit card supplier that payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will KERALA STATE PHARMACY COUNCIL be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
Refund Policy/Cancellation Policy
- If the members leaves KERALA STATE PHARMACY COUNCIL website before they complete their transaction, there shall be no entitlement to the refund of fees.
- Refunds, if applicable, at the discretion of the KERALA STATE PHARMACY COUNCIL, will only be made to the debit/credit card used for the original transaction. For the avoidance of doubt nothing in this Policy shall require KERALA STATE PHARMACY COUNCIL to refund the fees (or part thereof) unless such fees (or part thereof) has previously been paid.
All payment details which are entered through this payment gateway are encrypted when the member, or third party make payment, enters them. Communications to and from the service provider's website are encrypted.
KERALA STATE PHARMACY COUNCIL shall not be liable for any failure by the member or third party making payment of fees to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.
Online payments of fees can be made by Credit / Debit card or Netbanking. These payments are not collected by KERALA STATE PHARMACY COUNCIL directly but by the service provider.
Once payment is received by the service provider in cleared funds, the service provider will contact KERALA STATE PHARMACY COUNCIL to confirm the details of the successful payment made by the member, or third party making payment. On receipt of this confirmation, KERALA STATE PHARMACY COUNCIL will confirm to the member that the payment has been received and accepted by the KERALA STATE PHARMACY COUNCIL. In the event that the member does not receive confirmation within 14 days of making the payment it is the responsibility of the member to check with the KERALA STATE PHARMACY COUNCIL that the payment has been accepted. The member shall remain responsible for the fees until such time as the confirmation as referred to above is received from the KERALA STATE PHARMACY COUNCIL in relation to each of these and any outstanding amounts owed to the KERALA STATE PHARMACY COUNCIL.
Website Details: Entire content of the website has been gathered to the best of our knowledge and belief, and the company endeavours to keep it up to date. In particular, we reserve the entire right to update and/or modify and/or remove this data anytime and without any prior notice. Please note that KERALA STATE PHARMACY COUNCIL holds no responsibility for incorrect or no longer correct statements, quotes or descriptions and thereby excludes liability for any losses resulting from such wrong information.
Further, KERALA STATE PHARMACY COUNCIL has every right to bring about legal action on members who misuse/alter/reproduce the content/ information available on the website.
KERALA STATE PHARMACY COUNCIL reserves the entire right to modify/amend/remove this privacy statement anytime and without any reason. Nothing contained herein creates or is intended to create a contract/agreement between KERALA STATE PHARMACY COUNCIL and any user visiting the KERALA STATE PHARMACY COUNCIL website or providing identifying information of any kind.
If you wish to stop any further sms/email alerts/contacts from our side, all you need to do is to send an email firstname.lastname@example.org at with your mobile numbers and you will be excluded from the alerts list.